Adult Mission Trips
Mission trips give us experiences that change our perspectives and understandings of faith and the world, AND bring aid. SOLLC has participated in trips to Guatemala, Jerusalem, and beyond, the options are endless.
Opportunities to Get Involved Include:
- Weigh-in with your interested and preferences
- Help plan a mission trip
- Join in on a mission trip
Intergenerational Journey in Guatemala
(Register by December 15th, 2018)
July 27-August 6, 2019
Experience the people, sights, sounds and amazing work in Guatemala.
The itinerary includes:
• Cultural tour of Guatemala City
• Community Cloud Forest Conservation (CCFC) learning and working alongside Rob and Tara Cahill and Q’eqchi’ women, with a focus on women’s empowerment, education, and environmental sustainability
• City of Coban’
• Participate with village students in the Kids and Birds program
• Cloud Forest Village Visit
• Engaging conversations and daily group reflections
• Hiking, new friendships, surprises along the journey
• Includes a day exploring the beautiful and historic city of Antigua
Land cost: $1440*
*Includes food, lodging, ground transportation, a donation to the CCFC, and medical travel insurance. In addition, airfare is approximately $1200/person (from Minnesota).
Leadership on this trip:
• Pastor Rebecca Gamble, SOLLC
• Rob and Tara Cahill, Founders of CCFC, living in Guatemala and empowering women and children living in the remote areas of the cloud forest.
For more information, please contact:
Pastor Rebecca Gamble