DEADLINE AND REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
1. Must be a member of Shepherd of the Lake Lutheran Church
2. 2019 Graduate or currently attending a four-year accredited college or technical school.
3. If you do not enroll in the fall of 2019 or continue your studies, this award must be relinquished.
4. Amount of scholarship to be determined, dependent on the number of applicants. Maximum $250 scholarship.
5. Scholarship recipients will be named and notified within three weeks of deadline.
6. Recipients will be chosen by random drawing and having fulfilled the requirements.
7. You must complete an essay, typed, and submitted with application. Minimum 100 words.
8. Essay Question: When are you most aware of God's dwelling in you?
9. You must have a minimum of 10 volunteer hours. You can volunteer where ever you would like, keep track of the date, how many hours and what you did. The time of the volunteer hours must be between May 17, 2018 and May 23, 2019. Please list this on the back or attached sheet with this application.
Completed application, list of 10 volunteer hours and essay, deadline May 23, 2019.
Attention: WELCA Scholarship
5650 SE 150th Street,
Prior Lake, Minnesota 55372
If you are a recipient of this scholarship, the check will be made out to you. This would make this scholarship more flexible in its use, for books on campus or online, tuition, etc. Some colleges will match this scholarship amount and have a form they need completed. If this is the case, contact Linda Phillips so the check can be made out appropriately. If you have any questions, contact Linda Phillips at 952-440-2396, WELCA Treasurer.