(Updated May 14, 2021)
The SOLLC Reopening Team and Church Council met this week and we have important and exciting updates with regard to in-person worship. Due to the high vaccination rates, and per the guidelines provided by the CDC and the State of MN here are the changes, effective as of this Sunday, May 16:
- No masks are required for those who have been vaccinated
- No capacity limits for worship.
- No registration required to attend worship.
- Non vaccinated people are required to wear masks.
- All eligible people are encouraged to be vaccinated.
- At-risk people, non vaccinated people need to be careful in their decision making.
- Singing is a go for fully vaccinated people. Unvaccinated individuals can sing softly while masked.
Digital Worship is now a part of our ministry, and will continue. Please worship every week, either in person or at distance, we are one community.
Thank you again for your patience and support as we have been careful so that we could come to this moment.
Rev. Dr. Dan Poffenberger
(Updated April 2021) In the video below, Pastor Dan shares an update regarding in-person worship. Please watch this video announcement for the latest on how we are pivoting in regards to the growing case rate in our community.
(Updated March 2021)
(Updated October 2020) Out of an abundance of love for our neighbors and the members of our congregation, the Shepherd of the Lake building continues to take caution as we navigate Covid-19. Our building remains closed closed for Sunday morning services as we are going to try some small scale services and are allowing small groups/etc. SOLLC Leadership will be following the guidelines linked below. We are also excited about the many new ways we are learning about gathering and being the people of God wherever we meet.